Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Markbass 102p 8 ohm

M@23

Hello,

I have for sale my 2x10 cab. This is under a year old and has been used for my smaller gigs and a couple of months worth of rehearsals. I have gigged it only about 10 times, and used it for rehearsal until my band moved to a fully euipped rehearsal studio about 6 months ago. So, all in all it has hardly been used. I bought it in somewhat of a rush as i needed an amp when i joined my current band as we had gigs booked, it was bought at the same time as my LM3. It is a fantastic cab. It's very transparent, loud and has way more punch and low end than a cab of this size should. The only reason i am selling is my band are playing bigger venues and i need something bigger. We have a loud drummer and a keys/synth player and this setup has been remarkable, but i could do with moving a little more air.

Being an 8 ohm cab, there is the option to pair this with other 8 ohm cabs, if you would like a modular rig. I want a single cab setup - hence this sale. I have played a small outdoor festival with minimal PA support and pub and club gigs to roughly 100 people without having to push the cab.

I am based on the Isle of Wight, would rather not ship, but will look into fully insured, recorded postage if anyone is interested. I can meet potential buyers in Southampton, Lymington or Portsmouth if needed. My house if minutes from the Southampton - IOW passenger ferry if anyone fancies a day trip to test it out though!

The cab is been obsessively looked after and there is not a single mark on it. It could pass as new.
I am looking for £350.

The photos are only from my phone. I can provide higher res images if anyone is interested. Any questions, please ask.

Matt

Edited by M@23

• 2 weeks later...