Why become a member? ×

Ashdown, brilliant customer service

Bassman Rich

I ordered a relacement bulb, and posted my request 2nd class (containing the £3 required for the item inc p&p and vat) sent on Wednesday, Guy at Ashdown had the part in the post Friday, and emailed me to say so. He also advised that 2 replacement fans would be the princeley sum of £4.21 each plus £3.50 p&p + vat, so I ordered 2 of these over the phone on Friday. Both arrived monday morning, I had my amp fixed and working by teatime.

Now I can't see how they could reasonably have done any more, any quicker or any cheaper, so thanks again to Guy Morel and Ashdown, who along with OBBM cables both go down in my book as absolute stars and top people to deal with.

Nothing but rave reviews here too, my ABM head has been repaired for free twice even though it was out of warranty

edit: Unlike another [color=#ff8c00]British company[/color], who seemingly didn't know their arse from their elbow :lol:

Edited by Protium

I had a drive plus Ashdown pedal which had basically stopped working due to a broken pot and broken VU meter. I emailed Guy Morel about it and he just asked me to send the pedal in the post to him (recorded obviously) so he could take a look at it. 5 days later, I had my pedal back with a new pot and new VU meter including a gorgeous blue glowing bulb. He didn't charge me anything for it either!

Can't speak highly enough of Ashdown. always have loved their amps since I started playing bass.