Why become a member? ×

Modulus M-92 FT...TRADED!.

ryancowell25

For trade my Modulus M-92 (built in 1992) in superb condition.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Extra Long Scale: 35” [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nut Width: 1 5/8[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Width at 12th Fret: 2 3/16[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight: 8.5 lbs[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bridge: Gotoh 201-style cast chrome plated bridge[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuning: Gotoh-style Chrome plated machine.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Beautiful bass, a great example of a rare Modulus production model that pre dates the Modulus Flea. I love the 35" Scale and i'm only looking to move it on because of a recent acquisition of a Dingwall that has the 37" lowB. Comes with a Modulus hard case. Of course the graphite neck is extremely precise and trouble free.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PM me with any trade offers. I'll consider anything.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...