Why become a member? ×

Columbus Jazz - circa 70's £100 ** SOLD PENDING **

Jigster

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Continuing what I guess has become a clear out...[/font][/color]

[attachment=114045:IMG_1751.jpg]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this off fellow BCer Simwells here on the forum, and I'm asking what I paid for it. I have added a Wizard 84 at the neck, (still have the stock pick up) and the neck pick up is original. The bridge is currently an implant from some old Peavey jazz bass parts, but still have the original bridge also.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scratch plate long gone.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here are some words from Simwells in the original post, the one significan mention being ...[/font][/color]

[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]..."headstock has a crack as shown only visible from the front so I presume it's just the surface lacquer and doesn't appear to affect the bass in any way....also to note is a couple of the intonation springs are missing off the bridge, I've never missed them though, genuine fender replacements only cost a couple quid for a set to replace the, anyway." [/font][/color][/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]That of course is the orignal bridge he's commenting on.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The headstock is definitely okay, and all in all it's a fair old player with the powerful addition of a Wizard 84.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Shipping un UK only[/font][/color][/b]

[attachment=114046:IMG_1752.jpg]
[attachment=114047:IMG_1753.jpg]
[attachment=114048:IMG_1754.jpg]

Edited by Jigster

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1343244285' post='1747746']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I have added a Wizard 84 at the neck, (still have the stock pick up) and the neck pick up is original. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Sorry - which pickup is the Wizard and which is the original please?