Why become a member? ×

FS Yamaha BB615 "Sold"

GazzBass

After much deliberation I'm finally going to move on my collection of [b]Yamaha 5 string Basses[/b] which I'd like to sell or would consider possible trade for a similar condition Jazz style 5's.[b]TRB5[/b] has gone to NK Carrier a good home I'm certain!
Second one up for grabs is:[b] BB615[/b]: [b]Sold[/b] to Flex much appreciated! That leaves the Black BB5GS and the Wine BB605.
Both exceptional! Oh and in Amps "As new" Hartke Hydrive 115c Combo!

GazzBass

Edited by GazzBass

Thanks Buddy! I'll most likely look back and regret it........ Gone to a good home and a very nice guy to boot!

BB's to follow the BB615 above:.....Mint Black BB5GSA & Wine BB605, should get piccy's up over the weekend!
As new, unmarked Hartke Hydrive 115c combo in Amps & Cabs around the same time ....hopefully!

Gazzbass.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, very interested in the 615. Do you have better pictures please? The ones you have posted are very small. Also, can you tell me the difference between the 615, 605 and the 5GS please? I'm looking for a 5 string for a Deep Purple type project and wondered which one might be the more suitable. I don't need my 6'ers for this project and the only Yamaha stuff I have owned has been 90's TRB6p basses. Thanks in advance and sorry for the many questions. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt ;)

Hi Matt,
Any of the three would do the job you have in mind as they are extremely versitile, the 615 would suit you best IMO and it does seem to work well with Hartke gear (I have a Hydrive 115C) However, they are very different in many ways, so I'll p.m you the specs etc!
Thanks for the interest

GazzBass

Hey Gazz, thanks so much. Just got your message and will reply tomorrow if OK. Really appreciate you taking the time to mail and give me the full run down of these basses, means a lot. I promise to mail you back in the morning. Take care and definitely interested in the 615 ;)

Cheers,

Matt

[b]BB615[/b]: [b]Sold[/b] to Flex much appreciated! That leaves the Black BB5GS and the Wine BB605.
Both exceptional! Oh and in Amps "As new" Hartke Hydrive 115c Combo!
[url="http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/GazzBass/BB5GS/"][color="#0f72da"]http://s1114.photobu...GazzBass/[/color][color="#ff0000"]BB5GS[/color][color="#0f72da"]/[/color][/url]

GazzBass

• 9 months later...