Why become a member? ×

Chat room feature

CPBass

Just been over the Warwick forum and theyve got a pretty cool chat room feature. Just wondering if that would work as well on this site? Maybe theres too many of us but Id use it for sure,

Just a thought, which I'm sure has been suggested before. :)

Not something I would personally use, as I spend most of my time on here reading/posting between bits of work, but its interesting. Maybe a poll is in order?

I'd maybe add that I would a "live chat" feature, if possible, would be cool for talking over parts of the for sale section etc, or just a bit of banter between 2 people. Apologies if this exists, I'll admit I didn't do a lot of investigating :blush:

[quote name='Commando Jack' timestamp='1342705270' post='1739639']
Not something I would personally use, as I spend most of my time on here reading/posting between bits of work,[/quote]

This my situation also. Not sure how the chat functions work exactly but would it take away the banter etc from the main threads? You can get some real ROFL moments reading in the OT section

In the only forum I saw chat used on extensively it did actually take a lot of the heat out of misunderstandings of the typed word. Far easier to clarify what was said, though with a membership the size of BC it may also have a lot of spectators/lurkers.