Why become a member? ×

Ealing Jazz & Blues Festival - Saturday 21st July

Hobbayne

[url="http://www.ealing-club.com/the-ealing-blues-festival-2012/"]http://www.ealing-club.com/the-ealing-blues-festival-2012/[/url]

Anybody going? The singer in my covers band has a little jump jive band that are on at 2pm.
I'll be in the beer tent wearing a basschat T shirt and probably wobbling a little bit!! :blush:

The weathers looking good for the weekend, and even better for the upcoming week! :D
Plus I am not gigging this weekend and Mrs Hobbayne's parents are down for the day, so what better excuse to get out of the house. :ph34r:

[quote name='Hobbayne' timestamp='1342724251' post='1740097']
The weathers looking good for the weekend, and even better for the upcoming week! :D
Plus I am not gigging this weekend and Mrs Hobbayne's parents are down for the day, so what better excuse to get out of the house. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Can't go this weekend, but check out a kid called Alistair James, he supported Kit a couple of months ago, he was really good!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope some of you guys made it. I was with the 'little' jump -jive (hey, more jump blues and RnB than Jive actually... and less of the 'little', 6 of us on stage with piano and upright bass make quite a mess of sound geezer! ;o)). I also got a slot with Jules and the Gamblers later in the eve.

Cheers to all those who turned up, esp at 2pm!