Why become a member? ×

Sold pending... Hartke 4.5 XL

I had previously included this an a previous post and suspect it's gotten lost so here it is again.

Hartke 4.5XL 410 cab. Classic 410 (IMHO), 400w 8ohms, front ported. Great depth, mids and highs from the small 5 centre speaker.

It's an older cab but it good condition. The covering is all intact and bar a few scratches to the grill is pretty much A1.

The downside with these babies is the weight which is around 99lbs I think. However, I do think this is party why they sound so good, they are extremly solid. I use a small folding sackbarrow to move this, turns a difficult lift into a piece of cake.

I'm selling purely because I think this occupies a space I just don't really need now with the other cab options I have. As with most of my gear sales, I will probably regret it in due course.

[attachment=113447:hartke.jpg]

Moving this works in with another Dood deal so the price is £85. Don't need trades thanks and you'll need to collect it from Norwich.

Cheers!!

Edited by andybassdoyle

Ha ha ha!! Thanks for the text buddy :) actually had a proper belly laugh at this :) Nice! I'd up your stakes with Yorkshire Tea annnnnnnd those posh biscuits from Waitrose! ;0)

Seriously though, I love the 4.5XL and I tried to relive the love with them, but I'm a regular at my chiropractor with a rubbish back! This is an awesome deal and Andy is a top chap!