Why become a member? ×

Zon Sonus 4 / 2 USA Built - WITHDRAWN

magcom1977

Hi there.

For sale is my Zon Sonus 4 / 2 in gloss black.

It's a fantastic bass but I've just purchased one of the new Overwater Inspiration 5-strings and as I can only justify having one bass at a time on the go, the Zon has to make way.

I purchased this from Classic and Cool Guitars back in April. Mark over there has kindly let me re-use his page as his photos are way better than I could take. The condition hasn't changed since I purchased it as it's only been played in my flat.

[url="http://classicandcoolguitars.co.uk/basses/zonsonus.htm"]http://classicandcoo...es/zonsonus.htm[/url]

Not mentioned on the page is that it also comes in its original Zon gig bag.

Withdrawn.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by magcom1977

Thanks for looking after it so well!

Actually, I really like the slim neck and I set it up with a super low action so it plays really fast. I considered keeping it but given that I'm not that prolific a player and the Overwater is now my "favourite" bass, I just couldn't see the Zon getting used. That would be a real waste so it should go to someone who can make best use of it.

Of course if I don't get any interest maybe I'm destined to keep it after all!

I've just played my Zon after a little break (my main project requires a 6-string), what a lovely bass! I view Sonus as a jazz bass (I believe this was the main idea behind it), after more than one month in a steel case it is perfectly in tune. The neck is really slim and I love it.
Bump for the beautiful Zon!

Now with a firm price to account for new forum rules.

Also, to let the wider audience know after PMing Tattoo732, I'm more than happy to ship to the U.S. provided shipping is paid for. I'm getting quotes from Interparcel in the region of £100.

Edited by magcom1977

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's funny but over the weeks and months that I've been trying to sell the Zon I've found myself playing it more and more so I've decided I'm going to hold onto it for the time being.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I may well try and sell it again in the future but I think right now I'd miss it too much if I got rid of it.[/font][/color]