Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Very surprised nobody's mentioned this....

pst62

I bet a few have your eyes on it though!
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330760959530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1202"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330760959530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1202[/url]

'Tis a lovely golour but looks like it's had a fair old bash down by the jack socket, big chip out of it & I'm wondering how far that 'possible crack' or join in the wood separating, might run under the scratch guard :huh: Wouldn't risk it without close inspection personally.

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1342374152' post='1733939']
I love the colour :)
These are great bass guitars
[/quote] I agree totally!

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1342376234' post='1733995']
'Tis a lovely golour but looks like it's had a fair old bash down by the jack socket, big chip out of it & I'm wondering how far that 'possible crack' or join in the wood separating, might run under the scratch guard :huh: Wouldn't risk it without close inspection personally.
[/quote]
Aye too right! The chip wouldn't bother me too much, especially where that one is, as it's in general damage territory. The cracks though are a different story, they could run deeper or could be just in the lacquer, at least he had the decency to highlight all the damage, (a lot don't!) after all it was obscured by the stand in his other pics. On the other hand, it went via a private bidder for it's starting price, could've easily been a mate or a family member winning.