Why become a member? ×

candy tangerine jazz bass

Dudgeman

[quote name='Cygnus x-1' timestamp='1351028541' post='1846514']
totally blown away by your skill and determination, top class job, enjoyed the read, well done bud.
[/quote]

Thanks. Have thoroughly enjoyed building/altering this bass..I knew there was a decent bass in the MIM from the neck/tone and PU's but the other bits were letting it down terribly. Looked for a long time for this model from Fender...I found one on ebay about a year ago..sadly I had just bought a K5 fieldy sig and had no money to buy it..was fairly sure I wouldn't see another one in this colour hence taking the plunge. She now looks great..but it is how it feels that I can't do in pictures...its just a joy to get hands on with. If your ever at one of our gigs come and have a go , you would be more than welcome.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the guys that have answered PM's on Basschat on build questions etc....you have all been unbelievably helpful. If anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM me.