Why become a member? ×

FS: Boss CE-3, Boss FT-2, Boss OC-2, TC PolyTune, Ibanez PD7, Source Audio Flanger, Expression pedal, Power Brick and pedal board!

binky_bass

[b]Hello Gentlemen, [/b]

[b]Well, after a good old play around with a bunch of various pedals, I'm quite settled on only keeping the ones I need, and selling the others to go towards another bass of some variety! I really want to raise some cash to pay some crazy bastard to build me a 6 or 7 string Rickenbacker copy... any takers? You know it would be awesome. :)[/b]

[b]Here's the list of prices, and for ease sake they all include postage to mainland UK. Most don't have boxes, but will be packaged well, I have a fair amount of good feedback from buying/selling, so fear not sirs! They are all 100% fully working, and have been looked after well! They may have one or two very minor scuffs, but nothing at all to worry about. They are also set up with velcro on the bottom, so they're ready to stick on ya board![/b]

[b]Boss CE-3 £55[/b]
[b]Boss FT-2 £55[/b]
[s][b]Boss OC-2 £70[/b][/s][b] [color="#ff0000"]SALE PENDING[/color][/b]
[s][b]TC PolyTune £50[/b][/s][b] [color=#ff0000]TRADE PENDING[/color][/b]
[s][b]Source Audio Flanger (Boxed) £55[/b][/s][b] [color=#ff0000]SALE PENDING[/color][/b]
[s][b]Ibanez PD7 Phat Head £40[/b][/s][b] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
[b]10 Way Power Brick (Comes with only 5 cables...) £20[/b]
[s][b]Roland Expression Pedal £30[/b][/s][b] [color=#ff0000]SALE PENDING[/color][/b]
[s][b]Diago TourMan Pedal Board £90[/b][/s][b] [color=#ff0000]TRADE PENDING[/color][/b]

[b]I'd trade the Diago for a smaller board... maybe with a few quid my way depending on what you got! Also, I'd rather the Diago be collected as its going to be hard and expensive to send... If you want this sent, then we may have to talk a bit more about postage and costs etc, but I'm sure we'll sort it out![/b]

[b]I've checked out second hand prices on the net, and these prices undercut anything I can really find out there. Thats a combine value of £375, so if you want all of them, or want to trade something for all of them, then hit me up with ideas! A decent guitar would be considered, As for basses, I'm only interested in 6 strings or above! [/b]

[b]Pictures can be sent via text, or email, just let me know what you want to see. :)[/b]

[b]Cheers, Russ. 07912222127 (Feel free to ring/text!)[/b]

Edited by binky_bass