Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver

No reseve on this. 99p starting price. Only selling as I now have a deal with Tech 21

Here's the [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tech-21-Sansamp-Programmable-Bass-Driver-DI-Tech21_W0QQitemZ190217380796QQihZ009QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]EBAY LINK[/url]

Thanks

[quote name='johnnylager' post='185144' date='Apr 25 2008, 10:28 AM']Aye, cost me a fiver getting one to Cardiff the other week, maybe it's more expensive to leave :)[/quote]
Hey,

yeah you can pick it up no problem...

£5 - next day delivery? How and where lol?

Last time I posted a pedal similar in size and shape it came near enough to a tenner so I just guestimated for this one.. If I get time in the week I'll try tp make a trip to the post office and try and get an accurate price for it.

I send it next day guaranteed to cover the purchasers back and mine if it goes missing in the post!

[quote name='johnnylager' post='185144' date='Apr 25 2008, 10:28 AM']Aye, cost me a fiver getting one to Cardiff the other week, maybe it's more expensive to leave :huh:[/quote]
It always has been. You can get into Cardiff for free, but have to pay a toll to get out. :)