Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Edlong21

A 1997 Fender american deluxe jazz bass with original John Suhr pick ups.
This is a fantastic bass in great condition for a 15 year bass, and as far as I know everything on the bass is original. There are some purely cosmetic marks on the bass and neck which in no way effect the sound or feel of the bass. The neck is fantastic, it is by far the best I have ever played! All the electrics are in full working order and the bass bass been recently set up by John at Noise Works Coventry. The preamp is great on the bass and you can get some amazing tones out of the bass.

I really love this bass however I'm feeling like its time or a change to 5 string and am prepared to trade for the right bass so let me know what you've got! I'd Also be interested in a trade for a Fender 62 P bass american reissue (with a little extra your way) or Fender Road Worn jazz (with a little more my way) which I feel is fair.

Failing a trade I would be after £850 (including delivery) for the bass which can either be paid via paypal or cash on collection from Nuneaton, just outside of Coventry.

Please get in contact and ill try and answer whatever questions I can and will email additional pictures if requested.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:110048]

Edited by Edlong21

Just traded my 4 string 3eq stingray for one of these MIA with John Suhr pickups. Mine is sage green. Absolutely lovely bass, guess it just depends if you are a fender or music man type of person. If like me you are a fender person this swap should be for you.

MB1.
If you are looking for a cash price please add one to your listing.(Forum Policy)
Asking for offers is not acceptable and will have your listing removed
Basschat is not an auction site
Nice Bass by the way!

• 6 months later...

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1358724471' post='1944230']
Is this the one that finished on FEEBay couple of hours ago? Lovely bass and very tempting.
[/quote]

Hi there, yeah it is the same one. It didn't sell so I thought I would try my luck on here again. Thank you for the kind words, she is a lovely bass.