Why become a member? ×

PA Gear - Poweramps, Speakers and a rack - ALL SOLD

Hi,

Following the disbanding of one of my bands a while back the drummer and I have been left with our pieces of the PA system, which we are now looking to sell on.

Basically we're selling the 'business end' of the PA. Everything downstream of the mixing desk.

The kit is a few years old now, and fairly chunky, but it sounds great and is in great condition. Most of it only saw a couple of gigs. It would suit a everything from a pub band looking to get a bigger sound, through to an event for 250+ people.

Obviously I'd prefer it to all go in one bundle, but would split the tops+poweramp and the subs+poweramp
Kit is located in northwest london

Right then:

1 x 14u foammounted flightcase - extra deep

1 x Pair of JBL TR225's - Full Range 2x15+horn speakers

1 x Pair Celestion SR Series - 2x15 reflex bass bins

Studiomaster Poweramps - 2x1200w, 1x1600w.
Passive crossover and all the cables (20m).

We used to run it with a 1200w amp powering each bass bin, and the 1600w for the tops.
Oodles of power there, but its all been used carefully and looked after well.

I'll start at £1000 for everything, but let me know if you think I'm being dumb or want to make me an offer - especially for the speakers.

Cheers

Edited by coasterbass

beefy rig, I've got some end of uni house parties that this would be handy for :)

sadly though it would get covered in beer and puke amongst other bodily fluids, and I dont have £1k for a PA

Looks good thought mate, good luck with it and have a bump^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...