Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** 2x Aguilar GS112

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my Aguilar GS112 cabs (300W, 8ohms). They're excellent cabs and I'm sure everyone knows all about them. They have been gigged and toured with and so have the usual small signs of wear you'd expect but really nothing major and are in good shape. I plum forgot to take a photograph of them both together last night, but attached are pictures of one of the cabs (I was originally planning on only selling one of them, but they're now both surplus to requirements).

I'll take £450 cash on collection from the Bristol/Bath area. I don't mind driving to meet somewhere within reason but I'd rather avoid having to use a courier. I'll also consider any decent trades for an amp or bass (I'm not really interested in other cabs as I'm fairly well set for those now).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Edited by talkinganimals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TC RS212, plus cash your way?
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/183875-ft-or-sale-tc-rs212-cover-for-1x12-8-ohm-cab-cash/

I had hoped to have sold this and bought a single 1x12, and ended up with some cash, but looks like I'll have to change my plans.

I'm not far from Bath/Bristol.

John

Hey John,

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]I'm actually pretty well set for smaller cabs even without these Aguilars, I can't really justify swapping them for another one. I should probably reflect that in the original advert actually, sorry! Thanks for the offer though.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jonathan[/font][/color]