Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Gallien-Krueger MB200 bass amp

Subfeeder

For Sale: Gallien-Krueger MB200 bass amp
They say:
[color=#0000cd]With it’s substantial 200 watt output power, tiny footprint and incredible 2 pound weight, the MB200 is the ultimate in grab and go amplification. Featuring a 4 band active EQ and contour, XLR output, headphone/line output, auxiliary input and Speakon output, the MB200 is the ideal solution in the studio or on the stage.
• 200 watts @ 4 ohms, 140 watts @ 8 ohms
• 10dB pad
• Four-band active EQ w/contour
• Headphone/line output
• XLR out, pre/post EQ
• Speakon output
• 7.75x8x1.75
• 2 lbs[/color]

Bought new in March this year. Used on 2 gigs and maybe 4 rehearsals. Pretty much mint condition with all original packaging. No issues.
£155 including postage

[attachment=111730:MB200-front.jpg]
[attachment=111731:MB200-back.jpg]
[attachment=111728:MB200-pack1.jpg]
[attachment=111729:MB200-pack2.jpg]

Edited by Subfeeder

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jamie_k11' timestamp='1344420269' post='1764099']
Would you consider a trade for an Ampeg Micro Stack CL? Bought it in May, barely used it. 100w SVT style head & 210 cab?

Specs here; [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/microcl/"]http://www.ampeg.com...lassic/microcl/[/url]

J
[/quote]

Thanks, but only interested in sale for cash for this one.

I've been looking at these as a bi-amp to work with my GB 600 on larger venues but holiday in 2 weeks time means its not gonna happen at the moment.
This has to be the lowest asking price I've seen for one of these little beasts and extremely tempting.
Any particular reason for selling or why it doesn't work for you.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

Still for sale.
I'm selling as I bought this for El Bass and then accidently bought a double bass.
I have a GK combo for DB and don't play El Bass much now, so this is surplus to requirements and I need the cash to pay for the double bass.
It's a great amp and worked very well with my Barefaced Compact speaker and is far louder than I would ever need.
And it's so small!

• 2 weeks later...