Why become a member? ×

Sterling by Musicman Ray34 - ITEM NOW SOLD

Lozz196

ITEM NOW SOLD - Sterling by Musicman Ray34 in Ltd Edition Finish of white (this was for 2011 only).

First off, I only bought this bass new, at the end of May this year, so it`s three months old, and has hardly been used, as I developed a wrist/hand injury soon after. The bass has not been gigged, not taken out of my flat since purchase. In all intents, it is in brand new condition. Comes with heavy duty gig bag.

Ok,quick spec:
3 band eq (bass, mid, treb)
Light Weight Swamp Ash Body
34" Scale
Nut Width 43mm (1.69")
Weight is approx 10lbs (no scales, but feels the same as my 77 Precision, which is 10lbs)

Full spec link here:
[url="http://www.guitarandampshop.co.uk/acatalog/Sterling_by_Musicman_RAY34_WH_4_String_Stingray_White_Electric_Bass_Guitar.html"]http://www.guitarand...ass_Guitar.html[/url]

Seeing as the bass is only three months old, am looking for £450, including delivery within the UK.

Happy to accept Paypal, Bank Transfer, or good old cash on collection.

No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

Not painted, just varnished/lacquered wood finish - and very nice under the hand it is too. I`ll miss it big-time, especially as I`ve not had a chance to play it in the band - although that`s one of the reasons for selling now, I don`t want to get too attached to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Get yourself a USA sterling Lozz, you will fall in love. What happened to the usa stingray? I was hoping to getting a warwick fna jazzman the other week but had to wait for the owner to travel down from newcastle work related to cambridgeshire. Sadly he sold it before the trip.

I know what u mean, US precisions are the bees, love mine, apart from the weight compared to my sterling but that makes me more manly!!! And, on a precision, i find when i wanna get all fieldy or basketball boy from tallica and start stomping about or play the bass vertical like some phallic love length, the strap catches on the fat bass body and can suddenly slip off (not entirely as i have the strap locks) causing the bass to judder. Nothing major

Anyway - much love for musicman sterlings