Why become a member? ×

Full (active) RCF PA system *Withdrawn*

[left]RCF Art 522 A - Pair Active 1x12 tops (750w per speaker) + FALCON covers[/left]

[left][color=#000000]RCF Art 705 AS - Single Active 1x15 Bass Bin (800w) + FALCON covers[/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000]Yamaha 24MG 24 channel desk - 2 separate built in Yamaha effects, 4 aux sends etc. (still got original box)[/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000]External twin channel 18 band EQ and Zoom 9120 in a 2U Gator case[/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000]Pair of i-color 3's inc' Controller + Foot Controller, x3 DMX cables[/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000]Stand+Pole for RCFs, aluminium poles for lights, case for lights/controllers, all mains leads, enough XLRs for connecting everything together, couple of mic stands... even a CD player for between sets music.[/color][/left]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This lot fits easily into a normal sized estate car, so no transport issues or the need for a van etc. [/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Not looking to split this at the minute and it would defo need to be collection only! [/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]£2500[/color][/font][/left]

Edited by warwickhunt

I have the original packaging/box with the case so I suppose it isn't a problem. Not sure if the size will be an issue (when in the original packaging it is reasonably large).

So far I have interest in the lights and the desk, so if those that showed interest in the cabs stepped up with a reasonable offer for the various bits, then this is feasible to split!

I'll update soon.

Unfortunately I am waiting for FOUR people to get back to me confirming they want the parts of the system that they said they wanted. I'm not going to start selling off parts until I have firm offers (possibly even the money or a small deposit) on the various bits of the PA... I'll end up selling one part and then be left for the next 12 months with an incomplete system that I can't use and likely as not I'll have to start dropping the prices to sell the bits that remain; not wanting to do that when I can make £80-£100 for a PA hire.

I will let you know when there is an update but if nothing happens in the next couple of weeks I'm just going to hold onto it and get some extra PA hire work to justify keeping it.

OK, thanks for being candid. In that case I withdraw my interest in the desk.

Hope you don't mind me saying that if you're going into the PA hire business, you might want to think about buying a flightcase for some of that stuff, particularly the desk.

I've done ad hoc PA hire for the last 30 years and I'm presently doing hire for 2 local bands (pub gigs only) and TBH everything goes in and out of my car with me carrying it; so whilst a flightcase would be nice (I had one for my smaller 12 ch desk), it'd add too much to the weight/bulk to justify it and the present box/bubblewrap affair that I have keeps it pretty secure for carrying into and out of the gig. :D