Why become a member? ×

PRICE REDUCED ..... Fret King Perception 4 Bass for sale

NevilleRaine

[attachment=111107:fret king 006.jpg][attachment=111108:fret king 007.jpg][attachment=111109:fret king 003.jpg][attachment=111110:fret king 004.jpg][attachment=111111:fret king 009.jpg]

Fret King Blue Label Perception 4 bass for sale. 2 piece American alder body ( finished in ice white - it's hard to see from the pics, but looks really nice in the flesh, as you can see the grain through the translucent finish ), with Canadian hard rock maple neck & Indian rosewood board. Wilkinson Alnico V ( P/J ) pickups, passive, Gotoh made machine heads & bridge ( with brass saddles ). Only one month old, and totally as new other than one tiny ding on the back. A very nice bass, but I'm on a mission to get myself a Jazz, so looking to sell a few bits, & looking for £375. I'm in Leeds, but travel widely, so may be able to meet / deliver, and just let me know if you would like any more info ...... Cheers, Neville

[size=5]Price reduced ..... will accept £325 for quick sale ![/size]

Edited by NevilleRaine

• 5 months later...

I'm re-posting this, as didn't sell last time, and haven't played it since ( due to falling for a Stingray 5 string ), so ...... anyone interested ? It's still as new, and I'm still looking for £325, which I reckon is a bit of a bargain ! It's really nicely made, with high quality bits - good to play & sounds great. So, just let me know if any questions, & look forward to hearing if of interest .......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...