Why become a member? ×

Washburn AB20 for sale

dantay_xv

[attachment=111112:Head front detail.JPG]Hi,

I have owned my Washburn AB20 since about October 1996 and had some great times with it.

But I have a young family now and time for playing and having it on display etc is becoming seriously limited, infact I havent played it in the past 2 years. So with a heavy heart it's time for me and my bass to part ways.

So I have a Washburn AB20 to sell. It is in good condition, the body has a few scratches on the back and the electrics all fully functional. I didnt get it with a case, so no case. I will throw in the stand for it and if I can find it my music stand too.

I have put up a few pictures of my bass to let you see what I am offering, the only thing not coming up is the stamp/emboss which is befind the cloth label on the rear of the head.

I have seen a few new AB10's floating about but not so many AB20's and mine is used.... so if interested please get in touch and I can send more picstures, discuss delivery etc... or make me an offer.

Thanks

Danny

[attachment=111112:Head front detail.JPG]
[attachment=111113:Head rear detail.JPG]
[attachment=111114:Front detail.JPG]
[attachment=111115:Back detail.JPG]
[attachment=111116:Side detail.JPG]
[attachment=111117:Washburn AB20.JPG]

Edited by dantay_xv

Pics are up.

I know I paid about about £1200 for it when I bought it new, but todays price well..... I dunno a brand new AB10 on ebay is like £300, I know it isnt worth that much as it is 15 yo and used. So say about £120 plus postage?

Edited by dantay_xv

[quote name='dantay_xv' timestamp='1340377055' post='1703718']
Pics are up.

I know I paid about about £1200 for it when I bought it new, but todays price well..... I dunno a brand new AB10 on ebay is like £300, I know it isnt worth that much as it is 15 yo and used. So say about £120 plus postage?
[/quote]

I'll take it. ;)