Why become a member? ×

My Sex

Carl

[quote name='Josh' post='184060' date='Apr 23 2008, 07:46 PM']Do you mind if I ask why you've still got the plastic over the p'up man??[/quote]
lol tbh i can`t be ask to take it off.It`s just to much hassle to take it off.

[quote name='Carl' post='184056' date='Apr 23 2008, 07:39 PM'][b]Does anybody know where i can get different scrach/face plates for my bass?
Oh and thanks for the comments.[/b][/quote]
You can get musicman scratchplates from sound control or sites on the net if you google it, but they might not fit considering yours isn't a real musicman

[quote name='budget bassist' post='184143' date='Apr 23 2008, 09:41 PM']You can get musicman scratchplates from sound control or sites on the net if you google it, but they might not fit considering yours isn't a real musicman[/quote]
LOk thanks mate i took the plastic cover off it now.OMg they`ve got the best looking basses on that website i`ve ever seen.:):D

I used to have one of these exactly the same... They're ok basses for the money, as good as OLPs.

And indeed you'd have to make your own scratchplate as the pickup on these is smaller than a normal Musicman.

Here's what I did to mine:

[quote name='Machines' post='184259' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:10 AM']I used to have one of these exactly the same... They're ok basses for the money, as good as OLPs.

And indeed you'd have to make your own scratchplate as the pickup on these is smaller than a normal Musicman.

Here's what I did to mine:

[/quote]
:) [b]i thought i was like the only one in the world that had an eastcoast bass, everywhere i go and every bass i see it`s not a eastcoast one.lol the bass is ok it`s just when i go from like the 1st fret to the 3rd fret i make that funny noise it`s hard to descirbe sounds a bit like a clanging noise, it`s annoying.Would this be due to tuning or can anybody get it.[/b]

Edited by Carl

[quote name='Carl' post='184683' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:36 PM']:) [b]i thought i was like the only one in the world that had an eastcoast bass, everywhere i go and every bass i see it`s not a eastcoast one.lol the bass is ok it`s just when i go from like the 1st fret to the 3rd fret i make that funny noise it`s hard to descirbe sounds a bit like a clanging noise, it`s annoying.Would this be due to tuning or can anybody get it.[/b][/quote]

It's called 2nd fret. Watch out for that.