Why become a member? ×

Feeler for trades -Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor

redbandit599

Hi all

I'm considering trading on or selling my [s]Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver[/s] [b]Sold [/b]and a Trace Elliott SMX Dual Compressor (complete with the appropriate 18v PSU.)

I've had the Compressor since it was new and it is in really good condition, just one of the little rubber feet missing on the bottom. I've got the box and even found the receipt for the PSU, £30 in 1994 from the Bass Centre! I've just never used it much, my EBS HD350 has all the compression I think I'll need.

[s]The Sansamp is a bit chipped around the edges but everything functions fine, it's a great pedal, but probably more than I need.[/s]

No velcro on either of them.

I've already got chorus, eq, overdrive that I'm happy with and can cover octave, envelope filter with my Digitech BSW. So I'm not really looking for any of these, unless you can tempt me of course!

I'd consider a [s]decent fuzz, [/s] GOT THIS NOW or pretty much anything else that sounds interesting! Maybe trades plus cash?

As I say, in two minds on this. I have limited online access so apologies if replies take a while.

Cheers!

Update 19/7 - I've been looking at Fishman Fission, Akai Unibass, and EHX Freeze recently and would be interested in these as possible trade options +/- cash etc. Pretty open to other stuff too.

Edited by redbandit599

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi mate

Sorry, I'd forgotten about this post. I think I've come to the end of an effects buying splurge for a while so I've decided to hang onto the SMX unless I get a really tempting trade offer. Tend only to sell gear to buy other stuff, and right now the GAS has subsided!

Thanks for your interest though.

J