Why become a member? ×

withdrawn.......FOR SALE/TRADE 1600£ ...Alembic Elan 1988 With photos

Bassmachine

Hi lozbass....yes i didn't see your post because it lost at the bottom ....yes the knobs are volume/pan/filter and a Q switch ....the windth as I remember it's 36" but I dont remember the space.....the bass is really as I bought it today and the sound it's just PERFECT but as I wrote I sell it for cash but I believe in a fee days i'll find the money and I'll keep it ....:)

[quote name='Bassmachine' timestamp='1340281039' post='1702178']
Hi lozbass....yes i didn't see your post because it lost at the bottom ....yes the knobs are volume/pan/filter and a Q switch ....the windth as I remember it's 36" but I dont remember the space.....the bass is really as I bought it today and the sound it's just PERFECT but as I wrote I sell it for cash but I believe in a fee days i'll find the money and I'll keep it .... :)
[/quote]
Thanks - as I thought - I hope you can hold on to this - a truly lovely looking instrument (and I can imagine it sounds immense!)

[quote name='Bassmachine' timestamp='1340433867' post='1704348']
Thanks jazzyvee bit the problem is that almost all members are in US so the must Kay about 500$ and may more for shippings plus taxes and fees about 1000$
[/quote]
I'd try Alembic Club - fees in US should be minimal as this is a US built instrument so re-importation should be tax-free (I think).

Another bump for a stunning bass

• 3 weeks later...