Why become a member? ×

Knebworth parking help!!!

Does anyone know what the deal is with the parking for the Red Hot Chili Peppers gig?

We can book our car parking ticket online for £11 but they are collect from box office only (maybe would of been postable if we had done it earlier?), I presume getting to the box office with a quarter of a million other people milling about is going to be a mare? The q&a on their site is just a generic set of answers regarding tickets more focused on the event tickets rather than parking tickets, is it even the same box office or do they meen that you can collect the car park tickets from the car park ticket huts on the day if we pre pay? Its 3 times as much money on the day if any spaces are left!

Anyone that knows your advice would be appreciated greatly, Thanks :)

Living locally I can tell you that it will be an absolute nightmare getting out of Knebworth park and onto the A1M - I'd be inclined to park in Codicote Village (5 minute walk the "wrong way" out of Knebworth Park and into the village) but I suspect they'll be clampers or such like. Go for a drink/lunch in one of the pubs and try to sweet talk the landlord/landlady??

Edited by TheGreek

Long time since I've been to Knebworth for a concert but the traffic coming out certainly was a nightmare. Last time I went I parked in Stevenage and walked the mile or so into Knebworth park, but I can't remember exactly where.

I wonder if the car parking at Stevenage Leisure Park is available when concerts are on? There are no charges there whenever I go to Cineworld and I don't think there are time limits, though I guess that might be different on concert weekends.

Apparently it's much better now but I have hit another problem! I decided to bite the bullet and buy online, options are box office collection for residents of the rep of Ireland which I'm not or box office collection all other countries yet the UK, Great Britain nor England are in the f***ing list!!! Spent an hour trying everything on their site, fuming! :(