Why become a member? ×

2 x White/cream strat style bodies with all hardware plus free necks! £35 each.

Hey guys,

I have 2 white fender strat bodies for sale at £35 each. They have all their hardware, pick-ups, scratch plates etc attached and all the electrics work.

They are unbranded and are in pretty decent condition, with one or two little nicks.

Both of them come with an attached neck complete with tuners. BUT the necks have been painted white (though not the hardware).

Essentially they are 2 complete guitars that need the necks stripped of paint! And they could do with a set up.

I can post and I'll put pics up soon! I'll take £60 for the pair if you want both.

Cheers, Russ 07912222127

The back of the neck, the fretboard and the headstock are all painted white. The frets have been polished off a little to make them 'playable' however I would suggest either a cheap new neck, or sanding down the current ones back to wood.

I don't know man, they're painted! :) I didn't paint them, I merely took possession of them! For £35 each (or £60 for the pair!) it would be your choice to strip the paint, I'd rather leave them white until sold incase the buyer wants the left white...

But if you PM you details, I'll send you pictures. :)