Why become a member? ×

FS: Epifani UL112 - SOLD!

lynxus69

As my Markbass CL108 still can't find a new home and there is a chance that I will have a use for it again ( :D :gas:) I need to sell some other piece of gear to pay off my debts... and it looks like it has to be my latest buy - [b]Epifani UL112[/b]. It's in "as new" condition and it comes with brand new Roqsolid cover - £[s]340 £330 [/s][b]SOLD! [/b]collection from London.
It has big bottom end and fantastic clarity...and all that in compact and very light (13,6kg) package ;) If not the money issue I would never sell as it is the best small cab I had ever play.
Ohh.. and one more thing..I'd like to reserve the right to keep it in case my Markbass "fridge" would sell in the mean time..

Pics to follow..

Cheers!

Edited by lynxus69

As the former owner of this cab (I think) I can attest to its condition - absolutely perfect! These are fantastic cabs with lovely, clean, weighty bottom-end and very airy mids and highs - no harshness, just accurate representation of what goes in. Sale of this won't need luck. Also, deal in confidence, a fine and honest (and patient) member of the BC community

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1338993240' post='1682097']
As the former owner of this cab (I think) I can attest to its condition - absolutely perfect! These are fantastic cabs with lovely, clean, weighty bottom-end and very airy mids and highs - no harshness, just accurate representation of what goes in. Sale of this won't need luck. Also, deal in confidence, a fine and honest (and patient) member of the BC community
[/quote]
Thanks Loz! :) Yes, it is the one from you....shame to sell it already as I'm very happy with it... but no luck so far with selling my big Markbass cab is forcing me to do so :( Simply can't afford keeping them both...

Edited by lynxus69

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1339016517' post='1682610']
Jeezo, I just missed this to make a pair with the Cab I had, but sods law, moved it on and went TecAmp. Fab Cab worked well with my 5ivers. Its probably gone already.
[/quote]
It's not gone to waste here!
Wish I had the money to complete this pair!

Here is the spec:

[list]
[*]Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @ 1w 1m
[*]Frequency Response: 43Hz - 16kHz
[*]Power Rating: 300W RMS (1200W Peak)
[*]8 ohms
[*]Suggested Wattage: 200W - 600W
[*]Dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 16-1/2"H x 16-1/4"D
[*]Weight: 30 lbs.
[/list]

Edited by lynxus69

• 2 weeks later...