Why become a member? ×

rewritable pedal

Daniela

'looper' pedals are what you're looking for.

the Boss series are popular - RC-2, RC20xl, and the newer series, RC-3 & RC-30.

other makes are available, Digitech, Akai and more, no doubt.

just do a google on looper pedals and they'll turn up.

a used RC-20xl will be around the £140 mark (i think). an RC-2 will be less than that.

the advantage with the newer ones, like rhe RC-30 are not only more memory space, but the ability to hook up to a PC via Usb, and use samples,drum loops etc

Edited by phil.i.stein

There's quite a few looping pedals available - Akai Headrush, Line 6 DL4/JM4, Boss RC30/RC3 (or older RC20/RC2) and plenty of others. Which one would be the best choice for you will depend on what you had in mind exactly.

Edit: What Phil said!

Edited by Musky

just spotted one on here in the for sale section.

don't know if it'll cover your requirements, but worth a look.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/178043-digitech-hardwire-dl-8-delaylooper-pedal/"]http://basschat.co.u...aylooper-pedal/[/url]

edit : although it'll only do 20 seconds of what you're after, so maybe not.

Edited by phil.i.stein

If you are hunting the net for loopers though please be aware that you are looking for a sound-on-sound looper (usually called 'looper' or 'loop pedal') and NOT a True Bypass Looper (usually called 'Bypass Looper').

The latter does not do what you are after and are far cheaper so you may find them on your google search and think you found a bargain!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1338882208' post='1680323']
If you are hunting the net for loopers though please be aware that you are looking for a sound-on-sound looper (usually called 'looper' or 'loop pedal') and NOT a True Bypass Looper (usually called 'Bypass Looper').

The latter does not do what you are after and are far cheaper so you may find them on your google search and think you found a bargain!
[/quote]

what he said!

you can get dedicated loop pedals, but i like to use delay/loop pedals. the looper is often more primitive in them but usually good enough for practice purposes and you also get a bunch of delays too. two flowers in one pot! i use the TC Electronic Flashback.