Why become a member? ×

GONE TO THE BAY - Fulltone OCD - PLEASE REMOVE

phil.i.stein

hi all,

Fulltone OCD for sale, £95 posted. was £129 new from HotRox in Notts about 8 months ago. not gigged, top primo condition.

i like it and would keep it, but have an FEA dbd arriving soon, so something's gotta give..

it's v.4, boxed, instructions (like they're necessary ..) with free velcro.

it'll be on the 'bay in a week or so - i'm not threatening, just sayin'

Edited by phil.i.stein

[quote name='abc' timestamp='1338641207' post='1677514']
Ah, ok.
That's too much for me at this point.
[/quote]
no worries, thanks for the interest. if you want a cheaper clone of this little beauty, you could opt for the Joyo version. i think it's called the 'ultimate drive' or some such..

not wanting to ruin my own sale here, as i'm sure plenty of people would prefer the original, particularly guitarists. the Joyo one has a different gain structure from what i've heard of it, but may suit you. :)

Edited by phil.i.stein

[quote name='phil.i.stein' timestamp='1338641738' post='1677525']
no worries, thanks for the interest. if you want a cheaper clone of this little beauty, you could opt for the Joyo version. i think it's called the 'ultimate drive' or some such..

not wanting to ruin my own sale here, as i'm sure plenty of people would prefer the original, particularly guitarists. the Joyo one has a different gain structure from what i've heard of it, but may suit you. :)
[/quote]

I don't do clones, so that won't be an option.
Ideally I'd like something 1590A anyways, but having tried the ocd recently this is still tempting. :)

• 3 weeks later...