Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pearl Duo Reverb 2 x 12 guitar Combo, Affordable Fender Twin Reverb Clone. Now £199

[size=4][font=Arial]A superb and all original Pearl Duo Reverb 100 watt combo. A made in Japan direct clone of the Fender Twin Reverb combos, right down to the silverface and blue lettering.[/font]

This is in near mint condition with just the odd very light marks. It comes with a high quality fitted slip padded cover again in fantastic condition.

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]It has two channels one normal and one reverb both with twin inputs, the controls are identical to the Fender. Solid State.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]It has the two original Pearl speakers. Whilst both work one really needs replacing or to be re-coned as it has a tear on the edge and doesn't sound as clean as the other. In either case this is an easy fix.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]I could have fitted a new driver, but some folk like to keep things original and would prefer to get the original driver repaired to maintain authenticity.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]It has factory fitted castors and the tilt back facility as shown in the pictures. It has the original accessory bags in the rear, but the seams are a little split. All the chrome work is superb and not pitted or marked.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]All works fine and all controls and the reverb work as they should.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]These were made in Japan in the early eighties. [/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][s]Just £225[/s] Plus shipping. As I need some space. [b]WILL TAKE £199 paypal gift plus shipping.[/b][/font][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by phsycoandy

Sorry to tyre kick, but I had one of these when I was 13 and have never seen another one ever, i was beginning to think I'd dreamed it. You don't know any more about them do you? I've never found any information on them anywhere.

Bump for brilliantly fun amps (mine got nicked back in the 90s when a band mate disappeared and all our gear was in his house).