Why become a member? ×

SOLD 1977 Precision Fretless neck & tuners £300

Beedster

Lovely fretless rosewood neck. Very fast jazz profile but too thin for me. Since the recent purchase of a '77 with a fat fretless neck this is now surplus. Very slight signs of wear on D and G strings which I've shown in the pics but nothing that would effect function. Pretty amazing condition for a 30 year old neck. £300 delivered. Ebay in a couple of days as I doubt anyone here's gonna want it but wanted to check first :)

[attachment=7945:Neck_3.JPG]
[attachment=7944:Neck_2.JPG]
[attachment=7943:Neck_4.JPG]
[attachment=7942:Neck_1.JPG]

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Shaggy' post='181783' date='Apr 21 2008, 01:18 PM']Chris, if you're ever selling the maple one let me know - despite my previous semi-derogatory comments (about tone / wear) I still think they look the absolute mutts nutts! :huh:[/quote]

Too sexy to sell mate. I've strung it with TI flats and, tone-wise, it's got a wonderful combination of classic fretless mwah with some lovely upright jazziness. Not a tone I've ver found on any other fretless bass to be hionest. Only problem is that it looks so nice and sounds so bloody bad :)

Re the neck that is for sale, it's now on ebay and if it doesn't sell as one I'll split neck and tuners.

Chris