Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Pro-M *sold pending*

GarethFlatlands

The band I play bass in seems to have disbanded and my cheapy Yamaha has turned me native (fretless) so I have no need for my Warwick Streamer Pro-M anymore.
It's a '98, everything works fine and I've kept it waxed since I got it a couple of years ago. It has a Hipshot D-tuner on the E and I have the original tuner as well if you want to change back.

Website blurb here:-
"The Streamer Pro M bass takes the same body and neck construction as the Streamer LX and adds a very special pickup and electronics package to it. The AA Flamed Maple body of the Streamer Pro M is shaped for ultimate playing comfort, combined with a bolt-on Ovangkol neck with a Wenge fingerboard and golden hardware.The MEC Twin-J pickup system is actually two separate J-style pickups in one single mounting. A MEC active 2-band preamp allows you to get a wide variety of tones that is difficult to generate on any other bass."

Based in Sheffield, collection preferred or I can meet to deliver for a petrol contribution (if it's not too far, I hate driving). Warwick gigbag and Levys strap included.
£400 or trade considered for a decent fretless.

And yes, I know my carpet needs vacuuming and the door needs painting.

Edited by GarethFlatlands

Guest Jecklin

bugger,

That will serve me right for not looking at my computer earlier today.
After your post on my thread I thought you'd be hanging on to your Pro M.

Pm'd also