Why become a member? ×

White Sparkle MusicMan Sterling

dub_junkie

Up for trade is this 2002 white sparkle Sterling with rosewood board and abalone scratchplate (also spare black one). pretty much flawless condition (apart from some scratches on the guard). No fretwear,or grime on the neck,been well babied. fairly low action,no issues whatsoever. I should also point out its also a lot more sparkly under lighting than these pics suggest.

When I got the bass it didnt have a MM case, It does now though and also I just bought the abalone plate a few weeks ago

been a few years since MusicMan offered the sparkle finishes (apart from the blue dawn LE07). If you're after one,you'll have a hard job finding one in better condition. I wanted one of these so bad for so long but now I've had it 6 months,been there,done that,fancy something new

you may have seen it on these boards before with a maple neck. that was off the CAR Sterling which I recently just traded with eubassix. this one pictured is the original neck

trade wise looking for a Bongo,Lakland DJ or 44-02,maybe a MIA S1 Jazz or Warwick,others considered too - soft spot for G&L in particular - cash either way depending on what you got.

In the unlikely event you want to trade a 5 string version of the above (apart from the fender - sry their Am.Std 5s have a rubbish B string) then I'd be more into that

may offer the Sterling up for sale if I dont get the any or the right trade offers

Edited by dub_junkie

• 2 weeks later...