Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** chunk system brown dog ***SOLD***

steve

Bought from Higgie of this forum, it's a fab piece of kit but I haven't used any effects for quite a while now, and I have gas! I'm looking to get back what i paid for it, which IIRC was £120 shipped (higgie?)

Edited by steve

Hi, yup I believe you bought it for £120. Great fuzz pedal - well worth the cash!! Steve is also a great guy to deal with, so don't hesitate to snap this up if you're looking for an awesome fuzz.

[quote name='steve-norris' post='181181' date='Apr 20 2008, 05:54 PM']Does it work ok with active basses?[/quote]

yeah, I was using it with my Bongo for a while IIRC, hopefully someone else on the forum will confirm this

[quote name='Higgie' post='181024' date='Apr 20 2008, 02:12 PM']Hi, yup I believe you bought it for £120. Great fuzz pedal - well worth the cash!! Steve is also a great guy to deal with, so don't hesitate to snap this up if you're looking for an awesome fuzz.[/quote]

cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve' post='197442' date='May 12 2008, 07:56 PM']bump up to the top, I'll consider near offers[/quote]

Would you consider PX? I've got a Moog MF105B which needs a new home

Cheers

[quote name='BassManKev' post='200725' date='May 16 2008, 09:08 PM']dynamite trade offer that tbf, but fair enough i guess if you dont want effects[/quote]

yeah, I'm in the process of reconsidering it atm.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...