Why become a member? ×

All gone

deej

So its time to thin the herd again and make some space. Not looking for any trades as I need the money for moving out in the near future! All pedals have velcro on the bottom except the Red Dragon, and all have their boxes except the SFX pedals. Bank transfer preferred, Paypal is good. [u]All prices include postage[/u].

Right then, we have:

[s][b]Analogman Mini Chorus[/b] - this is the version with deep mod and blend, you all know about this - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Foxrox Octron 2[/b] - Probably my favourite octave pedal, but I dont need the features anymore so cant justify its size - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]SFX Micro Red Dragon[/b] - Tiny dirty boost pedal, top quality as always from Max. Not needed since change of amp - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]SFX S&M[/b] - Great for clean blending or mixing signals, just not using it anymore - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter[/b] - Versatile phaser with a lovely thick sound. Central graphics slightly faded - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Babyface Tremolo[/b] - Tiny trem in a custom 'worn' enclosure I nabbed on ebay - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]
[s][b]Marshall Jackhammer[/b] - Its old and battered, but in perfect working order. Take it off my hands - [b]SOLD[/b][/s]

Any questions, just ask! Cheers.

Edited by deej

Chorus on hold.

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1337355249' post='1658763'] I use a Marshall Jackhammer a LOT! Vastly underrated pedal especially for £30! [/quote]

Yeah, its surprisingly good on bass! Plenty of low end on tap with the eq, and a decent drive for its price.

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1338190853' post='1670458'] Top row, second pedal. [/quote]

Cheers :lol:

[quote name='Ant' timestamp='1337947777' post='1667839'] and how harsh can it get [/quote]

Tbh I havnt checked its limits, though I think the depth can be adjusted internally. The toggle switch changes the wave shape too from smoother to choppy, so I reckon you could adjust it to get pretty harsh. I'll be able to test it out but I wont have chance to do it for a few days.

Edited by deej

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...