Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive Bass Distortion pedal. *sold*

Dood

Hi all!

I bought this pedal from mcnach recently in an effort to find a 'band pass' distortion pedal that i could use instead of my Ampeg BSP rack. Whereas it is a superb pedal, it's not quite what I was after (needed to test with my signal path) and thus would like to pop it back up for sale.

Mcnach looked after it very well and thus there's not a mark on it. I've had it out the box in my front room a few times to compare to my BSP, so back in the bags and box it goes, with all the manuals etc.

I ship insured and will be happy to despatch in the UK for £50 all in. I believe this is a 'rip your arm off' bargain. Check out the ashdown videos for what the pedal sounds and looks like.

I may take trades for the right distortion pedal. I just need to figure out what the 'right' one is :)

Drop me a PM and I will get the pedal out to you.

Doooooood

[attachment=108446:2012-05-21 19.39.54.jpg]
[attachment=108448:2012-05-21 19.40.06.jpg]

Couple of pics for you! One with and one without a camera flash.

I'd say that the Hyperdrive can do moderate to high gain settings, but doesn't wander in to the outlandish 'cascaded pedals' kind of distortion. I wouldn't say it could do full on fat fuzz. Well, i didn't get that with my set up. It does a great low gain sound and it's possible to dial in a more chewy higher gain distortion sound setting with a wide freqency set low.