Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis NA650 amp *SOLD*

goaround

Eden Nemesis NA650 amp.

I bought this from Merton and gigged it for over a year before relegating it to the spare after getting a GK1001RBII to go with my GK cabs.

Plenty of head room in a 5 piece function band and nice tone for recording.

My obsession with GK continues and as I now have an MB200 as a more prtable if less powerful spare I've decided to sell this.

Hopefully the features are shown in the photos, its 275W at 8 ohms, 440W at 4 Ohms and 650 Watts at 2 Ohms.

Comes with footswitch for mute/enhance/bypass and a print out of the owners manual.

Due to a problem I had when I first aquired this amp (that never reoccurred) and other posts on the web this has been to the amp tech before selling who found that under extreme input load the compressor circuit could be induced to lock up for a short period. He has replaced the compressor stage FET and modified the circuit to avoid this happening as well as replacing a dubious looking capcitor and a general service.

Comes with a scruffy but perfectly serviceable wooden rack case which would look tidy if re-covered.

£180 *sold* collected from Gloucester, would prefer not to post at this stage but would consider delivering for petrol money depending on location. Would consider trades against a white/maple jazz with cash your way.

[attachment=108002:Nemesis front resize.JPG] [attachment=108003:Nemesis rear resize.JPG] [attachment=108004:Nemesis rack case.JPG]

Edited by goaround