Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Boss ME-50B - price drop, now £90

mike257

Hi guys,

Got this cracking Boss multi sitting around going to waste here so time to move it on - got it to dabble but I'm not a big effects user on bass so it's gathering dust in my back room after being plugged in for a mess round a handful of times.

Has a tuner, comp/limiter and master EQ as well as the three switchable effects sections - filter/tone, drive/synth and delay/mod. Wide range of sounds covering all the bases from subtle to way out crazy and has an assignable expression pedal that can control various effect parameters, be a wah or whammy pedal or act as a volume pedal (volume mode is always switchable with a toe-push). The unit can work like a set of stomp boxes or with full patch recall and also has aux in and headphone out so handy as a practice tool.

As for condition, it's operationally sound with all buttons, switches and jacks working fine. It came to me unboxed and without a PSU. I've never gigged it but the previous owner had it out on tour so it's not in perfect nick. There's some scuffs and scratches to the bottom and edges of the unit and two controls have lost their knobs. There was day-glo gaffa tape stuck to the pedals when I received it (presumably for visibility on stage) which I have removed and cleaned as best I can but there's still some residue visible.

Given that these retail at over £200 brand new I'm looking for [b]around[/b] [s][b]£100 [/b][/s][b]£90 + P&P[/b] or collected from Liverpool area. I've got a suitable box and packing material to send it in so postage will be at cost for Royal Mail standard delivery (or whatever service you wish to pay for).

I'd also be interested in trades (with cash adjustment where appropriate) for:

Pedal Tuner (TU-2/Pitchblack/DT-10 or similar)
Reverb pedal
Digitech Whammy IV
Other guitar pedals - open to offers
Small guitar cab (Harley Benton G212 Vintage, Marshall 1936 or similar)

Would also consider other bits of guitar/bass/PA gear so if you've got something useful/interesting make me an offer, never know if it's something I'll need!

Any questions feel free to drop me a PM or reply in the thread!

Cheers,

Mike

[attachment=107782:2012-02-06 13.41.46.jpg] [attachment=107783:2012-02-06 13.42.26.jpg] [attachment=107784:2012-02-06 13.42.32.jpg]
[attachment=107785:2012-02-06 13.42.40.jpg] [attachment=107786:2012-02-06 13.44.08.jpg] [attachment=107787:2012-02-06 13.44.16.jpg]

Edited by mike257

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's on hold for someone on Gumtree, but I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding payment so may well end up available again - will hang on a couple of days and if he's not been back in touch I can put your name on it!

EDIT: And they've backed out, Gumtree special :rolleyes: PM coming your way, sir!

Edited by mike257

These are seriously good, analogue mentality (no scrolling menues), with some digital features (can program stacked effects etc).
Great sounding effects too, as only Boss know how :)

Great price too!

Si