Why become a member? ×

SOLD ! SWR 750x £350 and AMPEG SVT410HLF CAB £350!!!

chrisasp

Hi,

Ive recently down sized to a mark bass little mark 3 and 2 x 10 cab and i have decided to let my old rig go. Both bits of gear are in great condition and both sound great!! They became my spare rig after i bought the Mark bass gear and they are too good to have as spares so Ive just bought a superfly for £100 as a spare and decided to let these go to a good home.

SWR 750x - I am the 2nd owner of this amp and I was told it was hardly used by the previous owner and even though I have gigged this over the last 4 years, it has not been run into the ground and it has never been smashed around in the back of a van and I have always taken care of it. It comes with the original fx foot switch and instructions and also comes with a protective rack that it has lived in the whole time I have owned it which came with it when I bought it. I will sell this on its own for [color=#FF0000]£350[/color] or offers there abouts.

[attachment=107520:IMG_1061.JPG[attachment=107521:IMG_1062.JPG][attachment=107522:IMG_1066.JPG]

Ampeg SVT410HLF - I bought this brand new around 3 years ago and it has been a great cab, Again, it has not been smashed around in a back of a van which is the reason why the cab wrapping is all still in mint condition. I will this on its on for [color=#FF0000]£350[/color] or offers there abouts.

[attachment=107523:IMG_1054.JPG][attachment=107524:IMG_1058.JPG]

The combo sound great with each other and I am selling them both as a pair for [color=#FF0000]£650.[/color]

I am based in Wakefield West Yorkshire so anyone wants to travel they are welcome to try before you buy!

Thanks

Edited by chrisasp

Bliddy Hell, what a cracking price for a 750x. I used to use one of these and can vouch for the tone and the volume. This is a serious pro amp head at any price but at £350 :o Someone is going to get one hell of a bargain here people.

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1338541226' post='1675947']
Nice! tempted...
[/quote]

Cool, if you want I could now offer postage to where your located with in the stated price (as long as its UK- haha).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...