Why become a member? ×

FS: 2 x Pbass necks **BOTH SOLD**

First up is a maple fretboard neck from a Westfield Precision. I had this on a Fender body and regularly gigged it without any problems. Although this is a budget neck I found it very comfortable with the expected chunkiness of a P-bass neck. The logo has been roughly removed although there is still some evidence of it being there. Secondly the heel has two sets of holes, one from where it was on the original Westfield body and the others from the aforementioned Fender body.

Would like [b]£30 posted [/b]for this. *SOLD*

Secondly, I have a MIM Precision neck that has been defretted and refilled by its previous owner. This looks like a bit of a DIY effort although the end results are not too bad and it is definitely usable and would probably provide a good introduction to somebody who'd like to try a fretless without a huge outlay. It will also need a new nut.

Would also like [b]£35 posted [/b]for this [b]*SOLD*[/b]

Please PM with any questions.

Edited by jon_kemo

hello there, any chance you could give some dimensions for the westfield neck speciffically the heel?? got a squire VM body in need of a neck, the pocket measures out at about 62-63mm

Cheers!!

Edited by LloydyG10

[quote name='LloydyG10' timestamp='1337027698' post='1654391']
hello there, any chance you could give some dimensions for the westfield neck speciffically the heel?? got a squire VM body in need of a neck, the pocket measures out at about 62-63mm

Cheers!!
[/quote]

Have PMd you