Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Fretless

jay

Hello

Up for sale is my Squier VMJ Fretless. I'm sure you know all about it, but I can confirm its an excellent bass for the money! It's in excellent condition, it has a very small amount of string marking on the fretboard (currently strung with roundwounds) but this is no where near affecting the playability! I brought it a year ago from one of our own, selling because it never leaves the house! i'm looking for £170 collection only as I have nothing to post it in! Based in Brighton, viewings/try outs welcome!

[attachment=107336:orange and fretless 014.JPG][attachment=107337:orange and fretless 015.JPG][attachment=107338:orange and fretless 016.JPG]

If you can persuade a local music shop to part with a box one of their basses was shipped in and get some packing chips you'd be able to post it and have better luck selling it. I had a bass on here for a while, collection only, with no interest and it was gone within a week when I offered to post by courier.

Thanks for the advice! I may give that a go! I hope to get a new bass this week which will come with a hard case, in which case i'll have a spare one for shipping, but failing that I will definitely take your advice!

[quote name='Leon Transaxle' timestamp='1337637188' post='1663423']
Failing that try Halfords* for a box they received a bike in. Perfect length, just cut it down a bit.

*other bicycle shops are also available
[/quote]
Thanks! I'm sure i'll be able to sort something out now!

[quote name='SkinnerSAZ' timestamp='1337638375' post='1663441']
[sub]How much to courier with the spare case to Rugby?[/sub]
[/quote]

I haven't done it before but i think about £20-25, however there are a couple of other people interested already, if they do happen to fall through then i'll let you know!