Why become a member? ×

Gone

wombatboter

Adamovic makes seriously good basses. I just had a custom made very close to this in specs. Going to review it soon. It is a stunning bass. Plus, this is an EXTREMELY good price for this bass.

Mine is in my avatar ;)

Bump!

Edited by Cairobill

Thanks..
Never have received so much emails for a bass as this one.. without selling it :-)
"Would you ship to ..." "Yes" (no reaction anymore)
"Just one final question before I buy this bass" (no reaction anymore)
"As soon as I sell my bass, I'll get back to you, can't wait" (no reaction anymore) etc...(about fifteen of these kind of emails)
Guess it's all part of the difficult times we're in ànd the fact that this isn't the most obvious thing to sell.
I'll see how it goes :-)

Nice !
Not really keen on playing 5 anymore.. I'm having a fourstring build by luthier Paul Belgrado and that 'll be the end of any more purchases. After 125 basses I think I've seen enough and to be honest : the gigs are getting fewer and the worst thing .. I don't regret it.
I find as much comfort playing in my livingroom nowadays and I don't need huge collections for that anymore..

G,

Its funny you mention Paul, i visited his garage about 20 years ago, when he just started exploring building instruments :)

I know what you mean, but still i will keep on buying, playing & reselling basses... in search for the sonic nirvana ;)

I only play in my home studio with stanley clarke, marcus miller, mark king, grant stinnett, joe hubbard ... lol

All the Bass
fred

Nirvana sound is a never ending quest imho
If i could have the tenth of Geert skills, i would probably be able to dig out any nice sound of any good bass.
I can understand him when he says he feels more confortable to play now in a quiet place just for the love of music.

Anyway, that's a very gorgeous bass and i offer this free friendly bump !

Very kind words but too much honour... :-)
Bit off topic but I heard a recording of myself playing fretless twenty years ago and I sounded the same as now. Meanwhile I have been buying and selling basses like mad but I was kidding myself..GAS is an ugly thing and it troubles one's mind and takes the focus away from what we should be doing : playing and learning.
But I guess buying and selling stuff gives us the fake feeling that we are busy with "music" while this isn't true... We're looking for excuses for keeping away from our instruments and blaming it on the holy quest for the right sound.
Like Marcus Miller said : "Get yourself a good instrument and then move on".

yep soooo true !
May I copy/paste those words in my personal note book !
But i'm still working hard and nice instruments are strongly encourage me to go ahead to improve my skills.
It's hard to run well with crapy shoes ...

Geert is a wiseman !

Edited by Zekragash