Why become a member? ×

Jazz bass body, PBass neck

Ok so decided I can get along without these so offering them up:

First up is a jazz bass body (no idea of the make) sunbirst finish. Its SOLID WOOD with a nice grain to it but ive no idea which wood it is!? Its in very good shape. comes with generic pickups (again no idea of the make they were installed when i go the body but hey sound canny!) bridge, and upgraded control plate - courtesy of Kiogon) the neck thats on it at the minute is the one i'm alos selling - squier CV P neck.
This body has had a scratchplate mounted on it at some point as theres screw holes, however at the minute it doesnt have one so its very 'jaco' in appearance! the neck pup route is only 'slightly' larger than the pup itself so it can be left without the scratchplate if desired!

Second is a MINT squier CV Pbass neck. Absolutely immaculate (I took it off a CV P i bought new) absolutely no issues at all with it and comes complete with machine heads.

Will upload pics when i get a chance later tonight at home

Prices wise, £80 each plus a fiver towards postage

few more pics: (please ignore the date stamp on the pics, its an old digicam and i havent reset the date! ive literally just taken these)

[attachment=106748:IMGP0078.JPG][attachment=106749:IMGP0077.JPG][attachment=106750:IMGP0076.JPG][attachment=106751:IMGP0073.JPG][attachment=106752:IMGP0074.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...