Why become a member? ×

FT 1978 Fender Precision bass

libanass

Hello,

got here this beautiful all original 1978 Fender Precision bass up for a trade
The frets are original (and still fine), the finish as well, the only thing that has been changed are the potientometers, as the original ones had some dust problems, the bass still sounds the same, and the original potentiometers comes with the bass. Non original, flightcase included.

The bass has some cracks in the finish on the neck, and on the body due to its age, but not personally disturbing me in any way ;)
The action is low, and there are minimal to no fretbuzz! Depending on how hard you play

It's a real piece of beauty, has got some kickass '70s growl in it, and I'm sure it will make someone's dream come true!

What I'm looking for would be something modern, and I only accept brands like Mayones, Luthman, Modulus, Fodera NYC (not the customs, of course I'd prefer a custom, but dreaming ain't my thing :D), Fbass, Noguera, or anything by a good well known luthier (except Warwick, Spector or Yamaha)
Any of those has to be a 4 stringer, but suggest me your 5's :)

I'm not really interested in a direct sale,

I'm going to put one picture only, because I am so lazy uploading all the pictures :blush: but I'll be happy to send you plenty of pictures via email, with all the small cracks anywhere on the bass.

Btw, the bass is in Belgium, Brussels.

Thanks
Elie

Edited by libanass

• 7 months later...