Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2002 USA Precision

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160790606085&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_1280"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160790606085&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_1280[/url]

Mmm few potential dodgy comments, selling for a friend, I'll check the pots for crackles, the e string sounds like it has lost some life.... Be careful, reminds me of a Jazz I bought of E-bay and when it arrived and had problems it was down to his 'friend'

[quote name='bassatnight' timestamp='1335901269' post='1637842']
Mmm few potential dodgy comments, selling for a friend, I'll check the pots for crackles, the e string sounds like it has lost some life.... Be careful, reminds me of a Jazz I bought of E-bay and when it arrived and had problems it was down to his 'friend'
[/quote]
Thanks for the advice, i have contacted him and he seemed a bit vague about the whole thing but this is the bass I've been looking for for a while so maybe worth a chance.........well i'll see how far the bidding goes!

It wasn't me out bid last second. I keep waiting for the 'second chance offer' thinking (hoping!) the other bidder may have got carried away and isn't going to go through with the sale....dream on!