Why become a member? ×

Peavey Bass Rig

DOTF

Hi all, up for sale is a Peavey bass rig, this was bought for my 15 year old lad who was playing in a band but they have now split and he is not joining another band, he used the half stack for one gig, and all I would like is what I paid for it. Will split if the remaining items are also sold and would prefere pick up from the ST6 Stoke on Trent area, but will consider meeting at a reasonable distance if the full rig is bought.

Peavey Firebass 700w Head goes down to 2ohms, bought off BC not long ago........£100
Peavey 4x10 TVX 350w rms, bought off gumtree........................................................£130
Peavey 1x15 BW 350w rms, bought off e-bay...............................................................£70

Total asking price.........................................................................................................£300
Or will consider an offer.

See attached pics.

If you wish to contact me either PM or phone or text to 07758 158 641
Cheers Dave.

To be honest, this is probably one of the top 10% deals on BassChat right now... £300 (on somewhere near) is a god damn steal, I know peaveys arnt 'sought after' but this set up is as good as any early 90's rig your gonna get, seriously if this doesn't sell soon I'll buy it on general principle of it bring a steal!

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1335628103' post='1633966']
To be honest, this is probably one of the top 10% deals on BassChat right now... £300 (on somewhere near) is a god damn steal, I know peaveys arnt 'sought after' but this set up is as good as any early 90's rig your gonna get, seriously if this doesn't sell soon I'll buy it on general principle of it bring a steal!
[/quote]
Thanks mate, and I will hold to that........

[quote name='fryer' timestamp='1335688491' post='1634512']
If it ends up being split, I'll go for the 410.
[/quote]
OK, you have first refusal, the 4x10 is 8ohms......... thank you..........

Any interest in the 1x15 which is 4ohms and head for £170 or offer....