Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold

Dannyboosh

[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]2004 Peavey Cirrus 4 USA model.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]MINT condition apart from small scuff on top of headstock (not dented just scuffed but mentioning for full disclosure). Even has sticker on back still..[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]35" scale neck, 1.5" wide nut, satin finish on neck, poly finish on body[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]weighs about 8.5 lbs[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]alder body, redwood top, maple neck w/ purple heart stringers, Switchcraft input jack, top of the line hardware.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]This bass has a NEW set of Peavey Cirrus strings on her 40-100. It is one of the most GROWLY basses I own.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Feels like amazing in your hands. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Comes with Cirrus HS[/size][/font][/color][color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3] case[/size][/font][/color]
[attachment=106199:pic1.jpg][attachment=106605:2.jpg][attachment=106606:3.jpg][attachment=106607:4.jpg][attachment=106608:5.jpg][attachment=106609:7.jpg][attachment=106610:8.jpg][attachment=106611:9.jpg][attachment=106612:11.jpg]

*pics updated

Edited by Dannyboosh

Cheers yea I love the flame to, reminds me of water, ha which sounds funny now that I say it.

I don't really have anything particular in mind for a trade I'm just looking for something different I suppose.

Didn't think I'd ever part with this one as it feels so nice to play (the neck is fantastic) but Iv decided I might as well see what else is out there!

Thanks for the kind words Wombatboter,

They really are great basses but i think people dont give them much of a chance because it says peavey on the headstock. The first time I played one was in a music shop here in Dublin and I fell in love with the playability of it..... the next day I bought this one off a guy in america on talkbass. Fantastic basses read any reviews they are all positive.

Suppose I should say the reason I am looking for a trade is im playing with a friend of mine who is a singer songwriter and he wants to record an album buts is not mad on the sound of the bass (which I cant understand but im not willing to have another arguement about it and he's paying so.....). He has promised if he makes any money off the album he'll buy me another one though :rolleyes:

I think some sort of jazz bass would work but like I said im open to most offers.

Edited by Dannyboosh