Why become a member? ×

EBS Multicomp - mint, Sold.

Max Normal

Sorry mate, no pics tonight because I left it at work! but they all look pretty much the same I think. It really is in perfect original condition, not a scuff on it, no velcro anything, with manual. although the box is a bit worn. Google it to see what a perfect EBS multicomp looks like if you have not seen one, and i'll post some pics tomorrow anyway if you want. Sold with a full refund guarantee for damage and sound quality, I could easily hide damage in a photo anyway. Check my feedback too.

It's the non true bypass version (hence the low price), but to be honest, I can't tell any difference to my tone and signal whether this is in the signal chain or not so it's pretty academic. maybe true bypass is more of an issue with cheaper pedals, not top quality ones like this. And I never turn it off anyway so i don't need to bypass it.

My only gripe with these is that once you have had the tone and punch you get from one of these, you can't live without it (I have 2 of them, both identical).

Edited by Max Normal

[quote name='Max Normal' timestamp='1334788800' post='1621480']
It's the non true bypass version (hence the low price), but to be honest, I can't tell any difference to my tone and signal whether this is in the signal chain or not so it's pretty academic. maybe true bypass is more of an issue with cheaper pedals, not top quality ones like this. And I never turn it off anyway so i don't need to bypass it.
[/quote]

The buffered bypass on this pedal is very clean and the compression is truly brilliant. Have a free bump on me, I've got one of the same of these and love it dearly. Great pedal, don't be put off by the "it's not true bypass" rubbish.