Why become a member? ×

Eden 410-XLT cab 700W 4 ohm £275 *SOLD*

Shaggy

Putting my Eden 410-XLT up for sale; I had this a couple of years ago to pair with my regular gigging head (an Eden VT.40) as a back-line option, but as I DI live using a small compact cab for stage monitoring it's never once been out of the house!

USA-built model, rated 700W, 4 ohm, variable tweeter, in excellent nick with Roqsolid cover (which it's always been in) These are lovely cabs, known for being able to reproduce a huge amount of really tight low end (oo-er...) for a 4 x 10".

There are sockets on the bottom for the optional removable castors. Specs here; [url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d410xlt.asp"]http://www.eden-elec...div/d410xlt.asp[/url] Looking for £275 collected - no trades, sorry
Ta, Greg

Edited by Shaggy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Basilr03' timestamp='1343379088' post='1749696']
Is the Eden 4x10 still available.
[/quote]

It is - strangely enough I was just about to bump it as I'm heading E Anglia way on Aug 9th, returning 12th - could meet M4 corridor, M25, M11, E Anglia if good to you (or anyone else....)

One of the best sounds I ever had was with one of these through an Orange Terror Bass. There are terrifyingly loud, punch you in the chest, bassy but crystal clear cabs

The cheapest I can find to courier it is with Interpacel for £46. bah

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1343428097' post='1750834']
One of the best sounds I ever had was with one of these through an Orange Terror Bass. There are terrifyingly loud, punch you in the chest, bassy but crystal clear cabs

The cheapest I can find to courier it is with Interpacel for £46. bah
[/quote]

Shame - I get up to the Highlands when I can, but not this year unfortunately!

Yup, they've probably got the best full range of any 4x10 I've tried - the low end of a 2x15, but with the tightness and articulation of 10's

Tom - still for sale, but I ain't posting abroad, sorry.......

• 3 months later...