Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ibanez Promethean P5110 Combo

dannybuoy

This combo has seen very little use and looks brand new. No pics yet but looks exactly like the stock pics!

Amazingly light and loud - weighs 26.8lbs in total but you can unscrew the head and place it in your gig bag, leaving you with a super light cab that you can hand carry on public transport without breaking a sweat. LOADS of volume on tap from the 500W head and the speaker handles it well, plenty of grunt for small gigs (and larger ones with PA support).

These are now discontinued and have been replaced by heavier lower powered models with fewer features!

£400, can arrange a courier also as I have the original box.

[url="http://www.ibanez.com/electronics/model-P5110"]http://www.ibanez.co...ics/model-P5110[/url]

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1334595082' post='1618239']
Put down a deposit today! :D
[/quote]
very nice did they give you any idea of time youll have to wait?
if you dont mind what was the final price its not too clear with the neo tax etc
cheers
Bri

[b] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][size=3]I have just priced up a Midget so can help here. The production queue is looking about 6-8 weeks long
right now, they are v busy![/size][/b][/font][/b]

[size=3]Price[/size]
[size=3]Midge[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]t - £450* ([/font]+£25 for silver cloth)
Midget T - £550*[/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]From July 2011 onwards there is a surcharge of [b]£40[/b] per neodymium magnet (i.e. per woofer) so £40 on our single woofer cabs (Midget, Compact, Big Baby) and £80 on our dual woofer cabs (Super Twelve, Super Fifteen, Big Twin, Dubster). On the plus side our tweeters do not contain neodymium and nor do any of the drivers in the new '69er.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]UK postage and packing is charged at a flat rate of [b]£25[/b] for small cabs (Compact/Big Baby/Midget) and £50 for large cabs, i.e. the ones with wheels (Big Twin/Super Twelve/Dubster/Super Fifteen/'69er).[/size][/font]

Hope this helps,

Dean.